Thursday 1 January 2015

My Favourite Garden Photo's from 2014 ... Part 2!

Good Morning!
I'm back today with the second part of my favourite photographs taken in my garden during 2014.
I hope you like the rest that I have chosen ... oh and Happy New Year!

JULY
The front border during the summer months, a little tricky to photograph but it was full of colour provided by the Antirrrhinums and Dahlias, not forgetting the lovely rose at the end.

AUGUST
It's always nice to see the local wildlife enjoying the plants as much as I do.

SEPTEMBER
Rather unexpectedly this little Auricula decided to bloom at this time of year! The one thing I want in 2015 is an Auricula Theatre to prevent the rain getting on the leaves. 

OCTOBER
One of the things I enjoy doing is putting together pot displays. This is one of my favourites that I did for the Autumn using a Heuchera, Hebe and some white Viola's.

NOVEMBER
This year Cyclamen have become one of my favourite plants. Here is my little collection kept in the conservatory providing some much needed colour at this time of year!

DECEMBER
To end the year I planted some Narcissus - Paperwhites into pots which are kept in the kitchen and living room. The ones in the kitchen are blooming their socks off and are 29inches tall!

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

2 comments:

  1. A Happy New Year to you and yours, Nat! I can't wait for the Springtime to get out in my neglected garden - I have discovered Pinterest and oh my word, there are some fabulous recycling and upcycling ideas, so we are currently trawling ebay for some junky treasure! It'll be lovely to see some colour back in the garden - yours looks so tidy! We have a much more 'natural' look! ;) Looking forward to a green 2015! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing what it looks like! xxx

      Delete