Thursday 23 October 2014

Make A Feature ...

Good Morning!
Today I thought I'd share a few little jobs that I did this week and so could you. 
First up I wanted to make a little feature, nothing too fancy or fussy, just something to fill the gap where the patio table goes in summer otherwise I'm left with a massive empty space of patio! All I did was have a re-shuffle of some outdoor pots and placed some of various sizes in the spot. I will most likely change around what's here but for an instant effect it works well.



You can also spot a new addition which I couldn't resist on a Clearance table at the Garden Centre last week. It is called 'Salvia - Royal Bumble' it's hardy and has lovely flowers, although in windy weather they aren't the easiest to photograph! lol



I also treated myself to this 'Echeveria - Lilacina' which is a lovely shade of grey with a pink tint.


This week I also planted out the rest of my Autumn / Winter Bedding which includes trailing Viola's ...


Primroses & Bellis were also planted in my side border along with a couple of left over Wallflowers and the border was also given a mulch of compost.


More bedding was used around the edge of the Raised Bed just to help it to not look too bare.


TIP - As you can see here you don't have to always hang Hanging Baskets up. They make great containers too!


Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment