Tuesday 20 May 2014

A Few Snaps ...

Good Morning!
Today I just wanted to share with you a few individual photo's that I took around the garden last week. First off is a close up of this beautiful moth I found hiding on a decoration in my conservatory ...


We also had a hungry visitor for a few days last week who rather enjoyed my Hollyhocks and a few Aquilega's! 


Thankfully some of my Hollyhocks have started coming back through but it wasn't all bad, as he left me a space to fill and I had a plant ready for just the thing! So I dug a hole ...


Added some Fish, Blood & Bone ...


Then planted a Perennial 'Scabious' which should have deep red rich flowers. I love the Pin cushion look these have and I can't wait to see it flower .... so long as Mr Rabbit keeps away!


I also transformed a shady spot of the garden by rounding off a corner and planting a potted Hellebore.



Here's a look at one of the Aquilega's that was lucky enough to avoid our hungry customer ...



Finally all the Alliums have burst into flower and I love the added height and interest they give to the veg bed!


Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

1 comment:

  1. lots of visitors Nat - great pictures! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete